Wednesday, December 22, 2004

how to view content in indian regional languages .

as my personal knowledge of Indian regional languages
is best for
Telugu
I will first publish a topic in english and then translate it in to telugu
second attempt will be in hindi
3rd in urdu
4th in kannada
5 th in tamil
6th in malayalam .
I want to use uncode for all the regional language so that all the content will be truely searcheable .
though I do believe in copy right laws and feel a creater of content needs to own it and benefit from it .some of the patents and copyrights in the present are really stiffiling exchange of knowledge and stopping progress in certain areas .this is specially true about the developing world.
hence unless there are objections from any body inparticular I am going to include the best possible content to help patients with out any copy right .
in this process if there is any content in this blog which is objectionable to any one please contact me at haridallas@hotmail.com and I will see that that content is removed and replaced by nonobjectionable material.

begining from today I will try to add atleast one topic in english and in telugu every week.

No comments: